Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Lets get caught up!

Today I will be spending my day at the Childrens Hospital. We are on round 2, round 2 since we were there yesterday for my son. Yesterday he had a UGI which is a fancy term basically for a swallow test. Today is going to be a bit more stressful unfortunately, my daughter is finally having surgery on her foot. To try and stay calm I plan on doing some Blog reading catch up. Some times it is hard to stay caught up on reading all of my favorite Blogs, especially when the weather is nice. As soon as we start to come out of winter I just crave being outside attempting to soak up the sun. Because of that I tend to fall behind on some of my favorite Blogs. If you are like me, then you have probably missed some of my past posts. Here are a few of my recent favorites, enjoy!

This momma needs to climb back up the ladder, and start taking care of herself

Yes, we have an Open Adoption, and today we have a visit with a Biological Mother

Our third Foster Child placement...

I am a Super Hero who did not have enough Go Gettum Juice this morning





No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing From You!