Wednesday, November 6, 2013

30 Days of Thanks / Thankfulness... Have I been living under a rock?

Sometimes I scratch my head, wondering to myself what rock have you been living under? I like to think that I am pretty hip and with it, but occasionally (or more often than I like to admit) I will hear about something that seems like a brand new concept and then I come to find out it has been around for years. For example, apparently I am the last one on the planet to here or take part in the 30 days of Thanks/Thankfulness. So long story short, no need to watch my Facebook timeline for a new "thankful" post every day this month.

Let me tell you the two things I am grateful for.
1) My Savior - He is the reason I have so many things to be thankful for.
2) My husband - He is my partner in life. He makes sure that I continue to be the person that My Savior intended me to be.

O.K. so I may have missed the boat on this one, BUT let me declare I will take part in the 24 Days of Christmas.. Even if it kills me (and it might). I heard about this from a friend and thought it was a great way to connect with your kiddos once every day in the crazy month of December. It will take some planning so I will start working on it now. Basically it is either a craft or an activity that you do with your children each day. It can be anything from making candy cane ornaments out of pipe cleaners and beads to driving around looking at Christmas lights, to helping a neighbor shovel their snow.  I think this will be a lot of fun (as long as I am prepared).




2 comments:

  1. I luv it! and then what will you do for January? heeheehee!
    ILY

    ReplyDelete

We Love Hearing From You!