Monday, April 21, 2014

Younique..... 3D Fiber Mascara has rocked my world!

I am so excited.... Do you ever just stumble across a beauty product that makes you just giddy? As a teenager I remember coming home with various shades of blue eye shadow (I know I am aging myself!) and I would just stare at them. I thought they were so beautiful, I would take such pleasure in applying layer after layer of blue eyeshadow. Then I would follow it up with an electric blue eyeliner, then came the task of mascara. I always had three go to mascaras, are you ready? It was not about what the product did (because as a teenager I had pretty fabulous eyelashes, thanks dad!) it was about the color. So on most days it was black, but for those days that I had an extra spring in my step I would rock either blue or purple mascara. Yes, I said it... Blue and Purple mascara...

Don't worry friends, I have come along way since then. Although I may have gone through a period of believing dark brown mascara was better then black. Years of wisdom have shown me that when it comes to mascara, just stick to black. Which makes mascara shopping a bit easier now. Especially since I am now at an age where I do not have as many lashes as I use to. I was incredibly blessed with long lashes, but on the fullness scale... Not so much...
I am super excited to tell you about a product that I have fallen IN LOVE with!!! 3D Mascara!!! It is an all natural mascara (which I love) and they do not test on animals (which I love more).
The mascara comes in a beautiful case, which I almost hate placing in my makeup drawer, I feel like it should be on display.
As you see there are two 'Mascaras' in the case. The first mascara is the applicator gel, and the second mascara are the fibers. Just a side note the fibers are actually green tea fibers, pretty cool...
I used to be a two coat kind of girl when it came to mascara, but with the 3D Mascara I am a one coat girl. The process is very simple. First apply the gel, you need to get the lashes wet so that the fibers have something to stick to. Then you apply the fibers (the same way you apply traditional mascara). Once you have the desired amount of fibers, you will apply an additional coat of the gel, which will then lock in the fibers. It is a whopping three steps, which takes less time (for me) then when I was applying two coats of traditional mascara. Of course follow it up with an eyelash comb, which you were probably already using with traditional mascara.
I am so hooked on it that for the first time in my life I have actually signed on with a company to sell a product. I have been tempted by other companies before (like Thirty One, oh I love their bags!) but never felt compelled or passionate about the products. Shopping for make-up is such a personal thing, lets face it, there is a reason why Department Stores have an entire floor filled with cosmetic companies. What works for one person does not always work for the next... I hope you all have the chance to pop over to my site and do a little at home, sitting in your favorite chair, with a cup of coffee in your hand, shopping. We don't only sell mascara there are lots of amazing products to choose from. Maybe you don't need anything at the moment, but aren't we always looking for gifts? Wouldn't amazing lashes be great for the Bride To be? Or how about the exhausted new Mommy? Speaking of Mommy's... Mothers Day is coming up, or how about that soon to be high school graduate? So many gifts to buy, so little time. You may as well do it from home! An amazing gift for under $30.00...

So what are you waiting for.... Lets go shopping!
www.merislashes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing From You!