Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Oh for the want of being skinny and still being able to eat the foods Guy Fieri eats on Diners Drive Ins & Dives

To say that I was laying in bed last night questioning my sanity about posting my weight loss for the week would not be an understatement. I for some reason felt like it was my personal duty to rid this house of all of the Easter candy. How you might ask? By throwing it away you might ask? No no, by eating it. This past week I was a mess a big old hot mess. The weather was gloomy, the house was full of Easter Brunch leftovers (not to mention candy), I was stressed because of LeiLei's toe, you name it, it had me wound up. And when I am wound up, I eat...

I was very focused on making super healthy meals, but I found myself snacking, a lot... Last night I told my husband that I was dreading getting on the scale this morning. Not just dreading I mean please don't make me get on that scale types of thoughts. There must be a way to get out of this weigh in types of thoughts... Of course we were laying in bed watching Diners, Drive Ins, & Dives complaining about how hungry we were, while having this conversation. After 6 weeks of eating very clean ( I have consumed more couscous that I ever thought possible) it is hard to watch Guy Fieri enjoying his freshly made noodles, or Street Tacos, or anything with bacon. It is all I can do to get through the show without running to my kitchen for a homemade BLT.

But the time has come, and I have to drag my hungry body over to the scale for a dose of reality...


Weigh In
Starting weight March 19 = 175.8 lbs
1st weigh in on March 25 = 167.7 lbs
2nd weigh in on April 1 = 166.1 lbs
3rd weigh in on April 8 = 165.2
4th weigh in on April 15 = 163.8
5th weigh in on April 22 = 162.9
6th weigh in on April 29= 161.3

Total = 14.5 lbs!!!!!!

Oh my gosh, I lost 1.5lbs this week!!! Yahoo! Now pass the M&Ms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing From You!