Thursday, March 6, 2014

I am The Queen of No Fun

I have been a bit quiet on here lately, well that is because I have been a bit quiet in general lately. I have come down with something that has attacked my voice. I am on day three of no voice, and let me tell you I am so completely annoyed. I will probably run down to an Urgent Care (my Doctors off cant get me in until April, don't ask I am livid over that development) today to make sure it is nothing serious. I have very rarely lost my voice in the past, and when I did it was only for an evening or a day at the most. Let me tell you, it is a bit unnerving to have no voice for days on end.

So to say that I have been the Queen of No Fun lately, would be an understatement. My poor kids are probably ready to trade me in. Let me also say this, they are taking advantage of the situation. The attitudes and NoNo's are a bit out of control. They are very aware that mommy cant talk and they are working it. I do feel a bit bad, because they are also suffering from Cabin Fever. We have had two days of sunshine, and all of our snow has melted so they really want to get out, but the loss of my voice has also sucked away my energy. Enough said...

I know the Lord will not give you more than you can handle, but boy oh boy. We are also dealing with our Sammie dog who had a breakthrough seizure during the middle of the night on Sunday. The Veterinarian thought we should wait a few days before we adjust her medication in case it was a random seizure. Unfortunately I think we are going to have to up her dose. Since the seizure on Sunday, she has had multiple loss of limb episodes which is so hard to watch.

To say that this has been a great week would be a far cry from the truth. I am ready for it to be over, and I am ready to be on the road to recovery.


1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Meri, He is with you and will give you strength and wisdom. All we have to do is ask.
    Love, Pops

    ReplyDelete

We Love Hearing From You!