Friday, February 28, 2014

Surgery update

After a night of discussions we decided that the best option for our LeiLei is to have a traditional anesthesia induced procedure which will take place at our Children's Hospital. Did I mention, I hate this, I hate this, I hate this?... Well I do.

There were a number of factors that led us to this decision. I think in the end this will be what is best for her. I personally think it will be harder on me to see her in a hospital setting as opposed to a surgical center. But this is not about me.

On another note... Hubby raised just shy of $700 for that young man who is battling an extremely rare cancer.  Way to go Baby!!! I love you!!! Sorry girls, he is all mine...

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Lol! Let me know if I can help out in anyway with Jay or aiden when the time comes for lei. (If I'm not working) Xoxo -B


We Love Hearing From You!