Saturday, February 22, 2014

I hereby declare...Its the weekend!!! Now lets feed the goats some Ritz Crackers...

Its the weekend!!! Yahoo... Some weeks just drag on, and that was this week for me. But now its the weekend, hubby is home, and all the kids (knock on wood) seem pretty healthy.  I don't plan on leaving the house at all, and I am thankful for that.

This is how I see the weekend playing out.
I see feeding the goats Ritz Crackers....


Baking cookies... or just eating the batter!


walking to the neighbors house (neighbor if you read this, consider this my courtesy call), 


and of course housework, in our future. 

It is so relaxing knowing that there is nothing on your plate for two entire days. Because let me tell you, come Monday we will be hitting the ground running. I already know that it is going to be, one of those weeks. I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend...

1 comment:

  1. Mondays are followed by Tuesday, which is followed by Wednesday which is followed by Thursday and ya know what comes after Thursday... TGIF!
    ILY

    ReplyDelete

We Love Hearing From You!