Thursday, September 5, 2013

If 17 years ago when I got married you would have told me that I would eventually have 3 adopted children living on a mini farm outside of California, I would have told you, you were crazy. Well, its true, its all true. You know what? I wouldn't change a thing!

I am a stay at home mom of 3 adopted children. I look forward to sharing with you the trials, tribulations, and just plain craziness of raising adopted, special needs children. We are aware that all of our kids have some behavioral and emotional issues that we can't take care of on our own. We are in the early stages of obtaining the correct diagnosis for each child.

Currently living on our 5acre mini farm we have 6 goats, 2 sheep, 2 pigs, 4 dogs, 6 cats and 3 kiddos. Miss LeiLei is 4 years old, Miss JayJay is 3 years old, and Ademan is 2 years old. Our home can be quite busy at times but when I am not busy with all of that you can find me in the garden, playing in my craft room, in the kitchen, or reading a great book.

I hope you stop by often, and please say Hi!
You can also follow me on Facebook and Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We Love Hearing From You!