Friday, February 7, 2014

Now is not the time for a cold!

As luck would have it, my mom is flying in to visit next Tuesday and my entire family has a cold, thank goodness its not the flu, but none the less we are sick. For those of you moms and dads out there who have ever stayed home with more than one sick kid (while you are sick) understand the mental tole it takes on you. Therefor I am throwing in the towel , and am not even going to attempt to right a big post today. Instead I am re posting Our Second Foster Placement which I wrote right before Christmas, so unfortunately many people missed it.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Hopefully by Monday I will be feeling better, and Blogging away!

1 comment:

  1. Here I come! colds & snow and all... can't keep me away from my 'babies' (the big ones & little ones) lol! ILY

    ReplyDelete

We Love Hearing From You!